Christina's family farms near Montreal in the province of Quebec. She speaks French at home and will teach us more about the Earth as a planet. We learn about the shape of spheres, cylinders and cubes and make our own paper mache globe. M is for maple and we measure how much sap we've collected. We discover how some things can change their states of matter and we serve a liquid over crepes. We make beautiful stained windows like the ones in a cathedral and learn about people who lived in Longhouses.
Quebec Tiny Travellers
You will receive:
- 22 page booklet
- 1x sticker sheet
- 1x laminated paper doll of Christina to dress and play with
- 1x map of the world poster
- 1x black construction paper
- 6x squares of cellophane paper
- 1x balloon
- 2 sheets of continents for our globe
Orders close on the 24th of the month.
Ships on the 30th of the month.
Shipping within Canada is free.
Provincial taxes will be added in the cart.