Our Japan and South Korea guide explores the geography and culture of Japan and South Korea, putting them in contrast to China and North Korea.
Topics on Japan include:
- Topography, Tsunamis, Rivers & Climate Zones
- Extensive vs Intensive Agriculture
- Economy, Manufacturing & Technology
- Honour & Diligence
- Manga & Anime
Topics on South Korea include:
- Culture & Cuisine
Topics for learning about North Korea include:
- The Cult of Personality
- Political Sytem and Economy of North Korea
- Military Service and Police
The portfolio will ask learners to consider, research and discuss various questions relating to the topics in the textbooks through:
- Research tasks
- Practice maps
- News articles
- Assignment to report on and presentation a topic of the learners' choice for which we have included an assessment matrix.
Japan & South Korea
- One 64 page full colour booklet
- One 60 page portfolio
- 1x 11x17" Map of Japan
- 1x 11x17" People of Japan
- 1x 11x17" Animals of Japan
Shipping within Canada is free.
Provincial taxes will be added in the cart.